Tuesday, May 16, 2017

New Combo Prints with New (and Old) Stencils!


Time again for some prints made with more than one stencil.  All of today's prints were made with one or more of my brand-new 6" x 6" StencilGirl stencils.  Some of them were made in combination with older stencils of my design.



Above:  Okay, I lied.  This first image is not an actual print.  It's one paint-stained stencil laid atop another.  On the bottom:  Ski Lift Works.  On the top:  Sassy Spray.

Now, for the real prints --



Above:  The top print was made with Ski Lift Works, with yellow paint.  The bottom layer (blue, green and white) was made with a 8"-round Gelli Plate and my 9" x 12" Facets Stencil.



Above:  The top (yellow) layer was made with Sassy Spray.  The underneath layer was made with (top, right) one of my  stencils, which come in two sizes, 6" x 6" and 4" x 4".  The lower left print was made with my 4" x 4" Fern Fronds Silhouette stencil.  



Above:  The bottom layer (green and white) was made with a 8"-round Gelli Plate and my 9" x 12" Facets Stencil.  The top layer (left side) was made with my 6"x 6" stencil Pavilion Shadows.  The right side of the top (yellow) layer was made with the same stencil, flipped over while the paint was still wet, and pressed to the paper in the way a rubber stamp is used. 



Above:  This two-layer print was made on a white sheet of "blueprint" paper.  The bottom print, made with red paint, was created using my stencil Ski Lift Works.  The top print (yellow) was made with Ornamental Iron Curls .
Stencils used today:



Facets Stencil

Ornamental Iron Curls
Ski Lift Works


4" x 4" Fern Fronds Silhouette


Palm Fronds Silhouette 



Sassy Spray 


Pavilion Shadows

I appreciate your taking time to check out my blog!  To see all of my stencils -- new and old -- just go here.

More ways of using stencils will be posted here -- and a very special post will appear May 23.  To follow this blog, just sign up for emails on the upper right.  

(The "subscribe" feature will be eliminated June 14.  The option to follow by email will continue.)