Wednesday, May 31, 2017

More SASSY SPRAY!


In following yesterday's post, today I'm posting another artwork (on a 12" x 9" gallery-wrap canvas) that I've created with the same "start-technique" mentioned yesterday.

Again, I used a pair of Sassy Spray stencils that I'd slightly altered... 




 I'm not at liberty to describe the technique that I used on this painting, since it was shown on a video that's included in the June 2015 Stencil-of-the-Month package for StencilGirls' StencilClub members.  This package can be back-ordered; directions are here

At this point, I'm considering this artwork finished.  Usually I take the form forward from its "start-step" but this time I decided not to.


Sassy Spray in its entirety looks like this:





To follow this blog, please use the "Follow by Email" option on the upper right.  As of June 14, the "Subscribe" option will be eliminated.

To see all of my stencils, from old to new, please visit here.


Thanks for your visit today!