Friday, January 24, 2014

Follow-Up on my Jan. 13 Post

Presenting:  projects using papers created with molding paste (a.k.a. modeling paste) and my 9"X12" stencil Borders 2 --

Above:  a small greeting card cover collaged together with one key as the highlight.


Above:  a 6"X6" greeting card cover collaged together with a border of keys as the highlight, sandwiched between squiggles of glitter glue.
To both of the above greeting cards, I later added PC-generated blurbs that read  Happy Birthday to the One who Holds a Key to my Heart.

Yet another greeting card --


-- came from that same 12-inch strip of paper.

I had designed this stencil for art journaling, but ironically, these 3-dimensional keys had minds of their own!

My January 13 post, under "Older Posts" at the bottom of this page, details the creation of the paper with these keys.

My Borders 2 stencil (which contains 3 separate borders) --


-- is available only at STENCILGIRL(TM)Products --

http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/product-p/l221.htm

Thanks for stopping by!