Wednesday, November 13, 2013

In Homage to a Beautiful Spirit...


cats


You can tell I didn't use my T-square to create this greeting card cover, but even if there are a couple of images with unwelcome tilt, I prize it for its sentimental value.  Coming soon at --

StencilGirlProducts.com --

is my 6"X6" stencil of cats in 5 poses; this pose is only one of those 5 choices ... so masking of the stencil is needed, if you want to isolate any one of its 5 image options, rather than use all 5 at once.

Four of those five cat silhouettes were digitally derived from photos I had taken, years ago, of my late and dear companion, Kitty.  It's been several years now since she made that crossing over that "Rainbow Bridge."  I still get teary when I see images of her.  But I see this pang of sorrow as a tribute to the love we shared.  It was deep and lasting.