Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A Parade of Greeting Cards


Before starting on handmade Christmas cards, I wanted to make a few other greeting cards for any occasion.

To create some of these cards, I used my three 9" x 12" stencils released October 13.  I used an older stencil, Boxed Vines, on one other.

My first two shots below show greeting cards after my stencils were used -- but before top layers were added:



Stencil used above:  Blooming Where Planted


Stencil used above:  Fantasia

Now, these two finished greeting cards:









My any-occasion greeting card line-up continues:



Stencil used above:  Blooming Where Planted
  
Stencil used above:  Boxed Vines


Stencil used above:  It's A Jungle Out There.

Stencil used above:  Blooming Where Planted



Here are these stencils themselves:


Above:  Boxed Vines (9" x 12")

Above:  Blooming Where Planted (9" x 12")
Above:  Fantasia (9" x 12")

Above:  It's a Jungle Out There (9" x 12")

Thanks for visiting!