Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!


I've started my New Year creating greeting cards!




Above, I've used part of my 9"x12" stencil Queen Anne's Lace.  The technique I used has been described, step by step, here.  

When using only one section of a stencil, as I did here, and pairing it with spray watercolor, again as I did here, it's important to mask off the parts of the stencil that you don't want to print.  I use Frog masking tape for this job because it does the job yet is easy to remove. 

Since I didn't want to stop with just one greeting card ...



... I used the same technique to make the card above, with a portion of my 9"x12" Buds Stencil, shown below:
 


In its entirety, my 9"x12" stencil Queen Anne's Lace (used on the top greeting card) looks like this:




Thanks for visiting!