Monday, January 11, 2016

Foil Prints made with Stencils and Gelli Plate -- Continued


As a follow-up on yesterday's post, I went looking for more photos taken of prints I had made using foil of various kinds, alongside stencils and my Gelli Plate.

Here is an assortment of the commercially available foil sheets that come in printer-paper size; I probably bought them at Michaels or A C Moore:


However, for the prints shown in today's photos, I used other foils...




The three close-ups above were the result of printing on sturdy gold foil giftwrap, using my 9"x12" stencil Mimosa.

The print below was made with the same stencil but instead of sturdy giftwrap, I used giftwrap tissue, which is more flexible and gives different results:


For more on this discussion, please see the two posts preceding this one, below.