Wednesday, June 25, 2014

NEW NEW NEW... 9"X12" Stencil Branching Blossoms Silhouette


In my June 11-12 posts (cluster-labeled NEW NEW NEW), I showed this stencil while I used it in several hands-on art-making projects.  Today, I'm showing what's happened since I scanned one of the already-posted artworks into my PC and did color alterations in Photoshop.




 
Once the color has been altered to individual taste, it can be printed onto paper and used in making greeting cards, art journals, collages, etc.  Altho I haven't shown it here, the "magic"of Photoshop allows users to lighten images before printing them.  This creates stunning backgrounds for art journal pages.
 
The stencil used here is my 9"X12" Branching Blossoms Silhouette
 
This is one of 6 just-released stencils continuing my line of botanical designs.  The other stencils are individually featured -- with other art-making techniques -- here in my "NEW NEW NEW" cluster of posts.  To find the other posts in this cluster, click "Older Posts" at the bottom of this webpage.  Thanks!