Wednesday, June 11, 2014

NEW NEW NEW -- FERN FRONDS SILHOUETTE


My just-released Fern Fronds Silhouette is a mini of 4"X4" that packs a big wallop despite its petite size.

In all, I have 6 newly released stencils; each is being posted with projects/techniques under a cluster title-prefix "NEW NEW NEW."

Here are two just-finished Gelli Plate prints, created with two of the 6 new stencils.

Fern Fronds Silhouette (4"X4") was used here --


And here, in another Gelli Plate print, I've used both Fern Fronds Silhouette (on the left) and, on the right, Quilted Flower Garden.  Greater detail is shown when you click on this image to enlarge it--


Please check out all of my NEW NEW NEW posts, for detailed projects using my 6 brand-new stencils at www.StencilGirlProducts.com -- to see all of them, you will need to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of this web-page.  Thanks!