Tuesday, July 3, 2018

THISTLES Stencil Craft Project Now in MARTHA STEWART LIVING MAGAZINE


Mary Beth Shaw has just alerted me to the fact that the July/Aug. 2018 issue of Martha Stewart Living Magazine carries a craft article that includes a photo of a throw pillow decorated with my 9" x 12" stencil Thistle.

Other StencilGirl stencils were used, as well, not only in decorating beautiful pillows, but also cloth napkins, tablecloth edges, etc.  It's a lovely layout and I'm honored that one of my stencils was chosen to be included in the StencilGirl collection that was used.

These two photos were taken by Mary Beth, the first showing the cover of what is probably the July issue; below that, the muted pink throw pillow.  




You can click on this photo to enlarge it.

The Thistle stencil (9" x 12") looks like this --





And it has a "little sister" stencil, measuring 6" x 6" -- Small Thistles, which looks like this --





Carol Baxter kindly sent this to me so I'll happily include it here --




You can click on the above to enlarge it.

 Thanks for stopping by today!