Sunday, July 22, 2018

More Prints Created with GARDEN MONTAGE (9" x 12") Stencil


I started this series announcing the release of Garden Montage by showing a few of its prints made on assorted background papers.

Today I'll post more of those papers --



Above:  The background paper was a sheet of scrapbook paper pre-printed with butterflies.



Above:  The background paper was an old paper once printed using my 9" x 12" stencil Buds.  That print's dark green (nearly black) lines and shapes are still somewhat visible.



Above:  A simple collage created with two Garden Montage prints.



Above:  The background paper was a sheet of French newspaper; this paper had been printed, earlier, using my 6" x 6" stencil Pavilion Shadows.  Its slanting lines remain somewhat visible.


Above:  The background paper was an old paper previously printed with my Prayer Flags 9" x 12" stencil.   That print's purple lines and shapes remain visible thru the translucent green paint used with Garden Montage .

To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils, please start here.  Thanks for visiting today!  To follow this blog by email, please use that option, available in the upper right sidebar.