Sunday, December 10, 2017

Unique Christmas Cards Made with Stencils


Whether I'm making my own Christmas cards, like the ones shown here, or buying readymade cards, it's the unusual design that will catch my eye.  Maybe  because I've seen 69 Christmasses come and go, I'm always drawn to the cards that are different.


ABOVE:  5"x7" CARD MADE WITH MY 9"X 12" STENCIL VINTAGE SCRIPT


ABOVE:  6"X6" CARD MADE WITH MY 6"X 6" STENCIL BAMBOO WALL

ABOVE"  6"X6" CARD MADE WITH MY 6"X6" STENCIL BUDDING BRANCHES

ABOVE:  5"X 7" CARD MADE WITH MY 6"X 6" STENCIL BONSAI TREE

ABOVE:  6"X6" CARD MADE WITH MY 6"X6" STENCIL BONSAI TREE


Today's post first appeared here in 2014.

I'm happy to say that I've designed 70 stencils for StencilGirl.  The multiple pages of my stencils start here.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!