Monday, December 4, 2017

Still More New Christmas Cards





One of my favorite stencils for Christmas card use is my 6" x 6" Quilted Flower Garden.  Its repeating pattern reminds me of poinsettia blooms...





Another reason I like it is that its built-in lines mean I can easily cut the prints into strips.


Above:  a minimalist Christmas card, with a column three poinsettia blooms centered on a metallic green 6" x 6" greeting card.

Above:  One of many cards I've made with the theme of Christmas candles.

Above:  For this card, I used the entire print, which was done with bronze metallic acrylic paint on handmade green paper.  I cut out the print when the paint had dried and glued it to one of my green greeting card blanks from JAMPaper.com.

I'm happy to say that I've designed 70 stencils for StencilGirl.  The multiple pages of my stencils start here.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!