Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Gwen Lafleur and NOSEGAY STENCIL!


Artist Gwen Lafleur, one of my fellow designers at StencilGirlProducts, has delighted me by choosing -- among many of the StencilGirl choices -- my 9" x 12" Nosegay Stencil in a unique way, which I'm happy to share here.


In the first shot below, Gwen shows her application of gold metallic acrylic paint through selected areas of my stencil; her surface is an elaborate artwork-in-progress showing intricate detail -- which she has created using several StencilGirl stencils. 








Above and below are close-up details showing flowers and stalks made with my stencil.





To see Gwen's full-length step-by-step demo of the technique she used to develop this gorgeous artwork, visit here.

Nosegay Stencil itself looks like this:





You can follow Gwen Lafleur here ... and you can see my full line of stencils here.

To follow this blog by email, please use the Follow by Email option in the right sidebar.

Thanks for your visit here today!