Sunday, September 24, 2017

BORDERS # 1 used in Dazzling Art!


StencilGirl Talk  not long ago carried a fantastic array of watercolor-and-collage artworks by Carolyn Pertuit. 

I'm delighted to say that, among the many gorgeous StencilGirl stencils Carolyn chose for this project, one was my 9" x 12" stencil Borders # 1




Isn't this totally stunning?  I certainly think so!  The stencil itself looks very humble next to this beautiful art, but I'll show it anyway ...


Borders # 1

I've outlined in red the border Carolyn Pertuit used in the art shown here.  All three of my Borders series stencils measure 9" x 12" and each of the three contains three borders.

To see my full line of stencils, please visit here.

If you'd like to follow this blog by email, just sign up in the upper area of the right sidebar.

Click here to see all of these really marvellous pieces by Carolyn Pertuit!

And you can see more of her artwork on Instagram @paperpensandpaint.