Friday, March 21, 2014

Re-Published


Today I learned I've been re-published by Stampington & Company in their new book-like publication Digital Inspiration (First Edition 2014.)  Both these digital images of mine were first published in a couple of issues of Somerset Digital Studio, by the same parent company.

Flipping thru the pages of my complimentary copy, I was reminded of the days when I was neck-deep in creating digital imagery.  A trek down Memory Lane....

And before that, it was art rubber stamps, many of which I still hang onto, altho most, if not all, of the companies that bought them for manufacture, now have faded from sight.

It's been an interesting journey.

Tomorrow brings a new stepping stone in that journey -- a day-long workshop with facilitator Sarah Bush at the Center for Contemporary Art in Bedminster, NJ.  I will be bringing along some of my stencils along with other supplies, ready to learn.  There is always more to explore -- one of the main reasons I love art-making.

Happy weekend, everyone!