Sunday, April 29, 2018

More Flowers for Mikki!



Mikki's Flowers -- both Mask and Stencil -- were used in making the prints showing up here today.

Today's first print had started as a print made with the 9" x 12" Mimosa Stencil.  Over that, I used Mikki's Flowers Mask (6" x 6") with red acrylic paint.





 Likewise, the art sample below had begun as a print made with a 9" x 12" stencil -- this time, Twinship.  Again, Mikki's Flowers Mask volunteered to create a top layer of imagery; here, blue paint was used.




The print below was made on paper previously layered with several coats of paint.  This time, Mikki's Flowers Mask was used a little crookedly!  I wasn't looking at the bottom of the mask when I used it!  





 Another paper previously layered with acrylic paints came handy when I made the print below, switching to Mikki's Flowers Stencil (6" x 6".)





 Today's last art sample became the cover on a green greeting card.  Again, I used Mikki's Flowers Stencil in making the print with pale lavender on light blue background. 




Other stencils used in making the above prints --

Mimosa Stencil (9" x 12") ...




... and another 9" x 12" stencil, Twinship ...





My sincere thanks for your visit to my blog today! 

More art samples made with my April 25 releases will appear here tomorrow.  To follow this blog by email, please check the option displayed above right.

To scroll thru the pages of all my StencilGirl stencils, please start on this page