Thursday, April 26, 2018

More Art Made with MIKKI'S FLOWERS MASK


Continuing to show art created with my new releases of yesterday, I will focus today's post on one of them -- Mikki's Flowers Mask.



Above:  This print was made on paper previously printed with botanical imagery.



Above:  this print was made with Mikki's Flowers Mask  atop an earlier print that'd been made with my 9" x 12" stencil Facets.


Above:  this print was made with Mikki's Flowers Mask atop an old calendar page.



These prints were made using a sponge brayer, loaded with heavy body acrylic paint, as shown in the two examples below.  







Altho I've used a brayer, similar prints can be achieved with a Gelli Plate.

Thanks for visiting here today!  Tomorrow's post will show more art made with these five new releases.

To scroll thru the full collection of my StencilGirl stencils, please start on this page.