Sunday, December 9, 2018

Christmas and other Metallic-themed Art


Above:  another example of embossed self-adhesive foil -- this time, the embossed outlines were filled in with translucent green acrylic paint.  Dots of art glitter completed the look.  Stencil used:  6" x 6" Ferns 6 Stencil.

Above:  another example of embossed foil.  Stencil used:  9" x 12" Boxed Vines Stencil.

Above:  background made with 9" x 12" Facets stencil, on textured foil gift-wrap.  Foreground embellishment made with 6" x 6" Hot Air Balloon and Mask set.

Above:  made with 9" x 12" Mimosa stencil on gold gift-wrap tissue.

Above:  made with part of Blooming Where Planted stencil (9" x 12") on textured foil gift-wrap.


Above:  created with heavy-body gold metallic paint daubed thru my 6" x 6" stencil Quilted Flower Garden (which was then cut to size to resemble a pillar candle.)
Above:  I placed my Pair o' Parrots stencil (6" x 6") on a sheet of textured foil; I traced around each of the shapes; I used fine-detail scissors to cut out each shape; then I added both to a greeting card cover using a glue-stick.  The mini-hearts were punched from red paper using a Marvy hole-punch.
Above: one final example of paint used thru a stencil -- my 6" x 6" Mikki's Flowers stencil -- onto a background of textured foil.


 6" x 6" Ferns 6 Stencil
9" x 12" Facets stencil



Blooming Where Planted stencil (9" x 12")

6" x 6" stencil Quilted Flower Garden

9" x 12" Boxed Vines Stencil


Sincere thanks for visiting here today!  This completes my series on using metallics with stencils.

To follow this blog by email, please use the option in the upper right.

To scroll thru my StencilGirl stencils, please visit here.