Saturday, May 26, 2018

Mary Amendola-Marley with my CLUSTERED LEAVES Stencil and Stencils by Trish McKinney


Artist Mary Amendola-Marley has used my 9" x 12" stencil Clustered Leaves with stencils from Trish McKinney's Mysterious Wisteria Collection as well as Trish's Graceful Bare Branch.  With metallic, three-dimensional-looking results!





Now, here is an outstanding and unique work of art!


I notice that Mary Amendola-Marley has done what I do -- cut Clustered Leaves free from its outer rectangular frame.  I love the open look this gives the leaves pattern!  


This 9" x 12" stencil in its entirety looks like this--








To follow this blog by email, please check out this option in the upper right sidebar.


To scroll thru the pages of all my StencilGirl stencils, please start on this page.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!