Thursday, October 12, 2017

More Stenciled Art Prints by Mary Ann Russo!


My friend Mary Ann Russo has let me borrow more of her stenciled art prints so I can show them here, before she cuts and rips them into pieces for collage.  Many thanks, Mary Ann!

Above:  Made with 9" x 12" Clustered Leaves Stencil (which has been cut free of its original outer frame.)

Above:  Made with 9" x 12" Clustered Leaves Stencil (which has been cut free of its original outer frame.)

Above:  This art print was made with Marbles, a 9" x 12" stencil that also comes in 6" x 6". 

Above:  This art print was made with Pavilion Shadows, a 6" x 6" stencil.

The art print above was made with the 6" x 6" stencil Ski Lift Works

Above:  This print was made on pre-printed paper with Swaying Grasses stencil, measuring 6" x 6".



The stunning red prints above and below were made with my 9" x 12" stencil Marbles.  This stencil also comes in a 6" x 6" version.



Above:  Mary Ann made this print with Trivet C stencil, which is 6" x 6".

Above:  This antiqued piece of collage paper was created with vintage papers that Mary Ann sandwiched between two sheets of art tissue, held together with matte medium.  After staining the paper tan, she used brown paint to made an imprint with my 9" x 12" stencil Vintage Script
To see my full line of stencils, please visit here.

Many thanks for visiting my blog today!