Friday, October 27, 2017

MIMOSA 6 Stencil and Artist Kyriakos Pachadiroglou


Last summer StencilGirl hosted a blog hop featuring a number of artists with a wide range of great ideas.  My last post came from that blog hop and so does today's post.

Artist Kyriakos Pachadiroglou has used my 6" x 6" stencil Mimosa 6 in a fantastic way -- I love the creativity shown in step-by-step detail here, as well as its results!






Post blog hop, Kyriakos Pachadiroglou notified me of another artwork of his using one of my Mimosa stencils (which comes in two sizes -- 9" x 12" and 6" x 6".)  This new, three-dimensional art is a stunning celebration of autumn ... while at the same time, encouraging us to grow and bloom!




Thank you, Kyriakos, for allowing me to share your artwork here!

My thanks also to you readers, for stopping by today; if interested in following this blog by email, please use this option in the upper right sidebar.

To keep up with Kyriakos and his ongoing and beautiful art projects, please check here.


Mimosa 6 stencil (6" x 6")

Mimosa Stencil (9" x 12")

To see all my stencils, you can visit here.