Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Artist Karen Dunbrook and one of my Two PALM FRONDS SILHOUETTE Stencils


Karen Dunbrook has created something beautiful with one of my stencils -- and the technique she chose is definitely something to put on your projects-to-try agenda!





Karen is an artist after my own heart, because she and I are still making hard-copy greeting cards -- and loving it!

I'm delighted she chose one of my two Palm Fronds Silhouette stencils.  The Small stencil comes 6" x 6".   The Mini version comes 4" x 4". 

Step-by-step directions, with photos, are here --

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/shavingcreamstenciling

To keep up with Karen Dunbrook, check out her blog -- and to see all my stencils, please visit here.

If you'd like to follow this blog by email, please sign on in the upper right sidebar.  

Thanks for your visit today!