Monday, August 21, 2017

Mixed-Media Wall Hangings DVD by MaryBeth Shaw and artwork by Donna Watson


Under Products at www.StencilGirlProducts.com, you can find (among many other goodies) MaryBeth Shaw's DVD Mixed Media Wall Hangings -- wherein, I'm delighted to say, two of my 6" x 6" stencils were used ... Seaweed and Mimosa 6.

And Seaweed was my stencil of choice when I made this Gelli Plate print --




-- as well as this simple collage:





Mimosa 6 also has appeared in other places besides this DVD by MaryBeth -- for example, in this lovely box made by artist Beth Watson:





 Beth did a fantastic job with this stencil; to better see details, just click on the above image to enlarge it.

The stencils themselves look like this:



MIMOSA 6


SEAWEED
Thanks for visiting!

To browse all my stencils, please visit here.

To follow this blog, just sign up for emails on the upper right.