Sunday, April 30, 2017

More of the Vintage-themed Art Journal of Mary Ann Russo


Above:  close-up number 1.

Above:  close-up number 2.

To better see detail in the above photo, which shows the full-length edge of a journal page, click on the above image to enlarge it.
All of these artworks of Mary Ann's were made on heavy watercolor paper with light modeling paste and acrylic paint, with the help of one border on my 9" x 12" stencil Swatton Borders #1.

The stencil in its entirety looks like this:



Swatton Borders # 1

In the artworks posted today, Mary Ann used the border on the far right above.

Thanks, Mary Ann, for allowing me to post these here!

Many-- but not all -- of my stencils are shown on this blog's right sidebar, as the reader scrolls down.  

To see all of my stencils just go here.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

To follow this blog, just sign up for emails on the upper right.  


I'm unsure as to whether the "subscribe" feature, on the upper left, is working.  To be safe, I suggest depending on the "emails" box on the upper right.