Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Janet Joehlin with LOOPY LADDERS


My 9" x 12" stencil Loopy Ladders was used by Janet Joehlin with results that are terrific eye candy ...








Janet has give us a lot to love, here -- texture, combined with delicious blends of aqua, deep blue, yellow-green and violet.  Pure delight!

The stencil Loopy Ladders looks like this:






Many -- but not all -- of my stencils are shown on this blog's right sidebar, as the reader scrolls down.  

To see all of my stencils just go here.

4 comments:

  1. The only word I can use to describe this is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto for me to. Amazing! Would love to see more of how to use the loopy ladders stencil. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Today I'm posting a series of art samples made with Loopy Ladders on Pinterest. I think you can find these by Googling "Pinterest" and then doing a search there either for "Loopy Ladders" or my name, "Cecilia Swatton." But a better option is to use the Search button on the top left of this blog post. Type in Loopy Ladders. This will bring up all my earlier posts in which this stencil was used in a variety of ways. Note that in most cases I have liberated the ladders from their outer border. I like using an unbordered version.

      Delete