Monday, December 26, 2016

Frieda Oxenham with CLUSTERED LEAVES and LOOPY LADDERS


United Kingdom artist Frieda Oxenham has created a new art journal that's filled with her stunning stencil-printed papers.  She has used a number of StencilGirlProducts.com stencils, and I'm delighted that among them were two of my 9" x 12" stencils, Clustered Leaves and Loopy Ladders.  


Above:  CLUSTERED LEAVES stencil was used with blue paint to help form an integrated background.



Above:  CLUSTERED LEAVES and LOOPY LADDERS were among the many stencils from StencilGirlProducts.com that artist Frieda Oxenham chose for these pages, which were then sandwiched into Frieda's beautiful new journal.

Clicking on Frieda's name above, you can visit her blog.  My sincere thanks to her for letting me use these images here!

The two stencils featured in this post are:



Above:  CLUSTERED LEAVES (9" x 12")

LOOPY LADDERS (9" x 12")

I appreciate your visit to my blog!