Monday, November 25, 2019

Christmas and Other Greeting Cards


One of the prints I made with my just-released 9" x 12" stencil was this one --





-- and because the dominant colors of red and white reminded me of Christmas, I decided to cut apart the print and use parts in collage-cover greeting cards.  (My greeting card blanks come from JAMPaper.com.  The green textured backgrounds were cut from handmade novelty papers that I bought years ago at an art supply store.) 



The above shot shows 3 of these cards together; the shots below are close-ups of individual cards in easier-to-see detail.















After making a few Christmas cards, I used more pieces from this trees-themed print to make other greeting card cover collages:








Both of these final two photos are abstracts.  The photo directly above has its upper right corner papered with a print-out that I made when creating the May 2019 StencilGirl StencilClub 3-piece Set of the Month.

Thanks for visiting here today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.