Saturday, August 4, 2018

FANTASIA 9" x 12" Stencil





Above is the imprint left on a stretched canvas after I'd used multiple shades of acrylic paint with my 9" x 12" stencil Fantasia.

After the stencil had a build-up of stain from projects like this, I decided to cut it into pieces so I could use them as collage elements on another stretched canvas --





Here are art samples of other prints I've made with this stencil ....













The three similar pieces above were all made with the subtractive/reductive technique.  Want directions, with step-by-step photos, for this technique?  Just check here.

My Fantasia stencil in its entirety looks like this --





Thanks for visiting my blog today!

To scroll thru the pages of my full line of StencilGirl stencils, please go to this page.