Thursday, August 25, 2016

Canterbury Art Show -- Coming September 2, 3 and 4! -- Part 2


Labor Day weekend, in nearby Rumson, NJ, St.-George-on-the-River Episcopal Church will host its annual 3-day special event, the Canterbury Art Show, a fundraiser for many local charities.

I'm happy to be one of the contributing artists; in addition to the juried-in artwork already shown in an earlier post, I'll be bringing 5 pieces of wall-hanging art and 10 portfolio pieces, all available for sale, as well as 5 pieces of wall-hanging art to be donations.

In the non-juried section of the Canterbury Show, I'm entering a series of 5 small artworks, each created with StencilGirl stencils:










Some of the above stencils have appeared in earlier posts -- some, in early stages before moving into completion.  This 5-piece series was created with a number of my stencils, as well as one by another StencilGirl designer, Daniella Woolf, who I think has had an experience I greatly envy -- a trip to Seoul, South Korea:  Seoul Nights.

The stencils of my design used in this 5-part series include:

Prayer Flags  (9"x 12")

Palm Fronds Silhouette Small  (6"x 6")

Palm Fronds Silhouette Mini   (6"x 6")

Mimosa Stencil (9" x 12")

and

Mimosa 6 Stencil (6"x 6")