Monday, July 13, 2015

More Art with My New Stencil PRAYER FLAGS

I'm still working with my newest stencil, Prayer Flags :

ABOVE:  A CLOSE-UP OF AN ARTWORK MAKE WITH MY NEW 9"x12" STENCIL "PRAYER FLAGS"

ABOVE:  ANOTHER CLOSE-UP OF THE SAME PIECE.

ABOVE:  THE ENTIRE PIECE.  BESIDES "PRAYER FLAGS," I USED TWO OTHER STENCILS OF MINE ... DETAILS ARE BELOW.

ABOVE:  A CLOSE UP OF ANOTHER ARTWORK MADE WITH "PRAYER FLAGS."

ABOVE:  ANOTHER CLOSE-UP.

ABOVE:  THE SECOND ARTWORK IN ITS ENTIRETY.  
Prayer Flags plays nicely with two earlier stencils of mine --  

6"X6" Palm Fronds Silhouette Small

and 

4"X4" Palm Fronds Silhouette Mini

I used all three stencils on both artworks above, but prints of the smaller stencils are more visible in the first artwork, 3 photos down from the top of this post. 

The techniques I used in creating these pieces are available to StencilGirl StencilClub Members who order the June 2015 3-part stencil release Crop Circles: