Wednesday, June 17, 2015

CROP CIRCLES and TANGLED PODS



I've decided to post one more image of an artwork I made with stencils to my Fine Art America collection.  I love how it comes out as a throw pillow!

  
The stencil I used was my 9"X12" Tangled Pods.

Earlier, I had used Fine Art America to post images of my Crop Circles stencils as they appeared after being used numerous times -- bearing layers and patterns of paint.  I especially like these photo close-ups as designs for tote bags.  I ordered two of these tote bags for myself, and they've arrived:



I'm generally leery when buying anything sight-unseen, but I'm very impressed with the quality of these tote bags.   Well done, Fine Art America!  

The stencils I used to created the images on these tote bags are available to StencilGirl StencilClub Members who order the June 2015 3-part stencil release Crop Circles; just visit StencilGirlTalk and check out the right sidebar: