Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One of my artworks ...

"M," above, is a mixed-media abstract that I created after watching Carrie Burns Browns' DVD, distributed by Creative Catalyst.  The custom-made paper on the upper left of this artwork is one of the many exciting papers I enjoy using in my art.
"M" is available for purchase here:
   http://www.Zibbet.com/HeartworkByCecilia
This is the home of my Zibbet shop, where I have available several mixed-media artworks, all highly-textured and created on gallery-wrap canvas.  Each of these artworks extends all the way back to the wall on all four edges.   With gallery-wrap canvas, framing is optional.  To hang without a frame, attach two eyelet screws to the back of the built-in wooden frame, and string wire between them. 

"M," above, measures 16" wide, 3/4" deep and 20" high.  Click on the above image to enlarge it.