Wednesday, December 4, 2019

More Christmas Giftbags and Cards


Today's first art sample is a giftbag decorated with a print on red foil cardstock, made with silver metallic acrylic paint and my 4" x 4" stencil Fern Fronds Silhouette Stencil Mini.





After using my Pioneer brand Embellishment Gluestick to add this cut-out to the white giftbag, I added a flourish using Rangers Industries' glitter glue.  Below is an enlargement showing part of the flourish.





Altho it's not visible in the next two photos below, I used the same glitter glue to add similar flourish lines around the trees--






The giftbag above features cut-outs from prints made with my 6" x 6" stencil Sprigs* and (the bottom layer of the tree) Sassy Spray*, another 6" x 6" stencil.  And the glue glitter embellished giftbag below features a cut-out from a print I made on gold and white marbled paper, using my 6" x 6" stencil Mimosa 6and I like to think this pattern makes a good Christmas tree!










Above:  another giftbag decorated with a print made with silver metallic acrylic paint and my 4" x 4" stencil Fern Fronds Silhouette Stencil Mini.

*In their entirety, Sprigs and Sassy Spray look like this:



Sprigs
Sassy Spray




 Above:  A Christmas card candle made with gold metallic acrylic paint and my 4" x 4" stencil Fern Fronds Silhouette Stencil MiniThe flame is cut from a print made with my 6" x 6" mask Sprigs -- shown above.


Below:  Another Christmas card made with silver metallic acrylic paint and my 4" x 4" stencil Fern Fronds Silhouette Stencil Mini.
Plain paper giftbags are available here and in some brick-and-mortar art and craft supply stores.

I do my stencil-print cut-outs using freehand original drawings, but for anyone who would rather use a stencil to make shapes of this kind, one  helpful stencil is here.   Another is here.  And here.  And here.  And here.  And here.

Thanks for stopping at my blog today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.