Sunday, July 28, 2019

Grateful to So Many StencilGirl Designers!


Does anyone else do this?  I get ideas for art projects from flipping thru my collection of StencilGirl stencils.

StencilGirl designer Trish McKinney has created delicate tree-like branching masks that have inspired several paintings of mine on stretched canvas ....












Mary Beth Shaw delighted me, yet again, when she designed the 6" x 6" stencil Curves -- and Rae Missigman did too, with her stencils  Puddles and Modern Buds Together these 3 stencils led to the creation of my painting Tumbleweeds, shown below:







Mary Beth Shaw sent me to the moon when she designed the 6" x 6" stencil Shape Shifter, which inspired another painting of mine --






Tangled Beach Grass and Windblown Beach Grass, another two 9" x 12" stencils by Trish McKinney, sparked the idea for the painting below --




Where would I be without inspiration from these great StencilGirl designers?!