Monday, May 27, 2019

The Many Faces of FACETS 9" x 12" Stencil


One day, I made a series of prints with my 9" x 12" stencil Facets --






















What to do with these and all my other prints?  Below is a greeting card cover, first imprinted with a background of FacetsOver that print, I did a second print using Mikki's Flowers Stencil (6" x 6").





(These flowers also come as Mikki's Flowers Mask, shown below....)





Below is an art journal double-page spread -- still being developed -- that features one print made with Facets , overlaid with a print from another 9" x 12" stencil, Mimosa.  And the central area has been imprinted with my 6" x 6" stencil Sprigs.




Many thanks for visiting this blog today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.