Tuesday, March 19, 2019

2 StencilGirl StencilClub Members Showcasing their Art


Artist Lisa Dobry often leans toward an earthen palate and she handles those earthy colors beautifully!


Above:  Click on image to enlarge it.  Print by Lisa Dobry using my 6" x 6" stencil Heron.


Above:  Artist Kate Palmer using Palm Fronds Silhouette Stencil Small, which measures 6" x 6" (and also comes in a 4" x 4" size.)


Above:  The finished art by artist Kate Palmer.
Above:  Artist Lisa Dobry once again!  Creating these beautiful pieces, she used my 6" x 6" Pressed Leaves stencil as well as one of my Pods series stencils.  Feel free to click on the above image to enlarge it and better see details.

My Pods series of stencils and masks include:



Small Dangled Pods Stencil (6" x 6")


Small Tangled Pods Mask (6" x 6")


Dangled Pods Stencil (9" x 12")


Tangled Pods Mask (9" x 12")

Many thanks to these two artists for allowing me to show their artwork here!  Kate Palmer's art had originally appeared in StencilGirl's StencilTalk blog.

And thank you for stopping by my blog today!

To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils, please start here.