Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Artist Allison Bomber with BUDS and NOSEGAY Stencils


Artist Alison Bomber creates work that is a MUST-SEE!

Clicking on Alison's name, above, will take you to her step-by-step description of her overall process in creating a three-dimensional art journal that will knock your socks off!  

I can't say enough nice things about this project of Alison's, so I will let a few photos -- all taken by her -- do the talking for me!



Above:  Alison Bomber created these prints using my 9" x 12" stencil Buds.

Above:  Alison Bomber created these prints using my 9" x 12" stencil Nosegay.

Above:  a close-up detail of one of Alison's prints made with Nosegay.

Above:  a close-up detail from one of Alison's prints made with Buds.

On the cover of another of Alison's art art journals is a stunning three-dimensional image she created with my 9" x 12" stencil Nosegay .....




Thanks so much to Alison Bomber for allowing me to share these photos of hers here!   And thanks to you for stopping by my blog today!  To scroll thru the pages of all my StencilGirl stencils, please start here.