Saturday, September 1, 2018

First Day of 3-Day Canterbury Art Show 2018!


Sept. 1- 3 are the dates of this year's Canterbury Art Show in Rumson, NJ, on the scenic and tidal Shrewsbury River.

Below is the first ad I created for the 2018 program for this art show --



You can click on the above image to enlarge it.

But I had created this ad based on my 2017 ad, and the requirements for that had been business-card size.   Since I've decided to opt for a half-page ad this year, it turns out that I need to design something with somewhat different proportions.

So I developed a new ad; it's shown below.




I hope the fine details will show up when the ad is published in the Canterbury Show's take-home booklet.  If they don't, I'll go back to a more simplified design next year!

Thanks for stopping by here today!