Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Honored to Say That ...


... Chris Cozen has shown StencilGirlProducts stencils, including my 6" x 6" stencil Mimosa 6, in at least one of her recently released DVDs on painting with acrylics. 

In addition, the Summer issue of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine carries an article by Chris Cozen, in which she writes about using stencils to build composition.  I'm delighted to say that in the shot below (taken by MaryBeth Shaw) it appears Chris has opted to include, among the many beautiful StencilGirl stencil choices, either my Tangled Pods stencil or my Dangled Pods stencil.  Or possibly both.  I may know more after picking up an issue of this magazine myself.   





Tangled Pods (9" x 12") looks like this:




And the 9" x 12" stencil Dangled Pods -- which is the reverse image -- looks like this:




Thanks for your visit to my blog today!

To see my other stencils, just click here.