Thursday, January 30, 2020

More Valentine Ideas using Surprising StencilGirl Stencils and Masks


Today, I'm using my 6" x 6" stencil Quilted Flower Garden to make a Valentine greeting card ...



I've chosen textured gold foil paper, using a free-hand cut heart-shape as a pattern.  I placed the pattern on the back-side of the textured gold paper, traced it with a pencil, and cut it out with fine-detail scissors from Fiskars. 

Quilted Flower Garden (used to create the background paper above) looks like this in its entirety --





Today's second Valentine --





-- stars a print made with yet another non-traditional-Valentine design:  Swaying Grasses (6" x 6".) 

Among the grasses is a red mini-heart created with one of the paper-crafting  shape-punches by Marvy.

The background is a hand-painted silver heart, glued to a 5" x 7" greeting card blank made by Strathmore; this one is the watercolor card, which is cut from sturdy 140-lb. paper.

The stencil Swaying Grasses in its entirety looks like this --





Thanks for visiting my blog today!

To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl masks and stencils, please start here.