Saturday, May 18, 2019

More Gift Bags!


I've bought a large supply of plain white gift bags ... and if I had more courage, I would do my stencil printing right on to the bags themselves!

Lacking that kind of courage, I've made prints on assorted papers with a variety of my masks and stencils; after the prints' acrylic paints have dried, I've cut them out with Fiskars decorative scissors before using a glue stick to add them to the bags.

You can click on the photos below to enlarge them to better see detail...



Above:  Made with 6" x 6" Garden at Nemours Mask.


Made with 6" x 6" stencil Pressed Leaves.



Made with 6" x 6" stencil Mikki's Flowers.



Made with 6" x 6" stencil Quilted Flower Garden.


Above:  Made with 6" x 6" Garden at Nemours Mask.



Above:  Made with 6" x 6" Garden at Nemours Mask.



Above:  Made with 6" x 6" Garden at Nemours Mask.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.