Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Botanical Stencils


Warm weather means that greens will be growing; flowers will be blooming.

Here indoors, botanicals are flourishing...


The above greeting card was made with my 6" x 6" stencil Ginkgo.


The envelope above was created to house the greeting card made with 
Ginkgo -- because the colors were the same. But the envelope's print was made with my 6" x 6" stencil Ivy Frame 6 one in my series of 4 ivy stencils.  
The stretched canvas shown above with created with my 9" x 12" Longwood Florals Mask (left side and middle) and my 9" x 12" stencil It's a Jungle Out There (far right.)  You can click on the image to enlarge it and better see detail.

The 2-page art journal spread above was made by MaryBeth Shaw, using a variety of StencilGirl stencils.  On the right-side page, she used my 6" x 6" stencil Mikki's Flowers.  You can click on the above image to enlarge it and better see details.

The above print was created with my 6" x 6" stencil Silhouette of a Wildflower Bouquet, on an old encyclopedia page that was first tinted blue.  This print became the decoration on a giftbag.

The above greeting card was made with my 9" x 12" stencil Garden Montage.

Thank you for taking time to stop here today!  To scroll thru my pages of StencilGirl stencils and masks, please start here.