Monday, August 24, 2020

CLUSTERED LEAVES 9" X 12" Mask -- and Many Others! -- Highlighted Here Today


Clustered Leaves is a 9" x 12" mask that looks like this--






-- and I continue to be delighted by ways that other artists use it in their art-making ....

Melissa Ohlman-Roberge has created the stunning art below; please feel free to click on it for enlargement so you can better see details in Melissa's masterpiece.








For a hint at the versatility of this mask, my next featured artist is Mary Bucek, who's chosen a cool color scheme and a Gelli Plate to produce the two art samples below--












Next up:  Jackie Giammarco has a novel approach to using my 9" x 12" mask Looking up Through Trees L753The stencil itself is shown in the top photo below --








-- and, after making a multi-color print with Looking up Through Trees L753, Jackie grabbed scissors to cut out some of the shapes created by the interplay of overhead tree branches.  Genius-level creative idea!  Some of those cut-outs appear in the photo below; again, you can enlarge it to better see details ....






  

After its borders have been removed, and after it's been used for multiple painting projects, Looking up Through Trees L753 looks like this --




Above:  This is my own well-used mask.



Photographer-artist Kim Ross has used my 6" x 6" stencil Feathers 6 in making the simple yet truly dramatic print below:










Rae Missigman, an exciting artist to search out and follow, created the gorgeous prints below; in the lower right, with bright pink and yellow paints, she's made a print with my 9" x 12" Longwood Florals Mask.  I love what she's done with this entire collection of masks and stencils from StencilGirlProducts.com!  





9" x 12" Longwood Florals Mask itself looks like this--






--and it has a matching stencil here.


I sincerely thank each and every artist who granted permission for me to re-post her art here today; and I thank every one of you who have come for a quick visit to today's blog post!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl masks and stencils, please start here.