Monday, June 5, 2017

Artist Katie Smith and FERNS 6 Stencil




is the blog address of Kathie Smith, who used Ferns 6 to decorate a piece of sliced wood from Walnut Hollow to embark on brand-new creative territory by making plant-dollies.  Isn't it fun to find ever more ways to use stencils?!  Once again, here is a project that never would have occurred to me.  But I can readily enjoy seeing the results when someone else develops an innovative idea!

You can get full step-by-step directions behind these photos by clicking on Kathie Smith's blog, above.







You can also keep up with Katie Smith on Facebook.

My Ferns 6 stencil looks like this:




Thanks for stopping by!

To browse all my stencils, please visit here.

To follow this blog, just sign up for emails on the upper right. 




I will be disabling the "subscribe" option on the upper left, since I'm unsure whether it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment