Thursday, December 1, 2016

Memories ...


Christmas cards of yesteryear ...





These Christmas trees were cut from a stiff paper that I'd imprinted with multiple paint layers (green, gold, white, red) using the Gelli Plate and my 9" x 12" stencil Mimosa -- which looks like this:





Below, this church-window-like Christmas card was made with my Facets Stencil... 





And today's last Christmas card, made with modeling paste and silver glitter, was created with my 6" x 6" stencil Swaying Grasses...





Altho it doesn't show in the photo above, this card was made on bronze metallic cardstock that's somewhat reflective.  My 6" x 6" blank greeting cards come from JamPaper.com.  I like theirs because their cardstock is sturdy enough to be used in a range of mixed-media ways.  6" x 6" greeting cards require an additional surcharge to be mailed.  I use two postage stamps and that does the job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment