Tuesday, March 15, 2016

FEATHERS 9 ... Beautifully Used in this Art by Sherry Canino!


Sherry Canino, an artist with an art supply store in the Finger Lakes area of New York state --  https://squareup.com/market/caninos-artistic-cafe -- has created a multi-layered artwork using a number of stencils from StencilGirlProducts.com.  I'm happy that among those stencils, she included my 9"x12" stencil Feathers 9.  I love the way she used this stencil to create a triple image with a great interplay of values and complements!  This gal knows her way around the color wheel!



Many thanks to Sherry to allowing me to show this image here! 

If you're in Sherry's area, you're welcome to visit Canino's Artistic Cafe at 106 Metropolitan Park Drive, Liverpool, NY.  Liverpool is a community on the north shore of Onondaga Lake, offering a range of one-of-a-kind shops and restaurants, as well as scenic lakeshore trails.

4 comments:

  1. Cecilia thank you so very much for sharing and I was looking for your blog since way back when and a different one that you used to have keeps popping up lol. Thank you so very much for the sweet share of my artwork <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still use that other blog but very, very rarely. A friend had told me to post on a blog that goes by my name, hence its existence. I need to update it!!! But only 24 hours in a day... :-(

      Delete