Thursday, November 13, 2014

From Collage to Christmas Card


Below is a collage I created for Jane Davies' online workshop, using some papers prepared with a couple of my stencils.  The top image shows 2 places -- upper left quadrant and mid-center-right area -- where I collaged deli wrap imprinted with red acrylic paint.  These two transparent papers were made with my 6"X6" stencil Kaleid  ...


 CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO ENLARGE IT.
 
In the close-up above (top-center), you can see a piece of paper printed with my 9"X12" stencil TwinshipHere, I used red acrylic paint on a substrate of black-and-white dot- decorated scrapbook paper.
 
This collage underwent a few finishing touches after the top photo was taken.  Unsatisfied with those results, I decided to cut out a section and glue it to a 5"X7" blank greeting card.
 
CLICK ON THE ABOVE IMAGE TO ENLARGE IT.

ABOVE IS THE CARD WITHOUT NOTATIONS.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment