Sunday, October 20, 2013

STENCILGIRL(TM) "Trivet" Stencils Re-visited

In my Sept. 25 post, I showed the results of using the "stencil-and-stain" technique with my 6"X6" stencils in my Trivets series.

The stencil used on the above right, is coming soon at www.StencilGirlProducts.com.  The left-side stencil above and the stencil below are both currently available at that website.

 
I'm back again, having used two of those stencils in this series in a different way:


"Trivet B" was used on the left and "Trivet C" was used on the right.

The above sheet of printmaking paper was dipped into marbeling inks, with two of my stencils sandwiched between the printmaking paper and the water that held the inks afloat.

You can scroll down to my October 8 post to read the complete directions and specific products used to achieve this effect.

You can find Trivet B here--

http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/product-p/s167.htm

-- and below is the Trivet C stencil -- coming soon at www.StencilGirlProducts.com --

 

1 comment: